Our Full Spectrum and Far Infrared Saunas are crafted with the highest quality materials and our advanced True Wave II heaters making Clearlight the sauna of choice. At Clearlight Infrared Saunas we start with the finest Western Red Canadian Cedar or Basswood. Our saunas are hand sanded, the handles and trim are hand crafted, the tongue and groove cedar or basswood are color matched to look beautiful and all Clearlight Infrared Saunas are designed to give you a lifetime of health and relaxation benefits guaranteed by our complete lifetime warranty.
The Benefits of Infrared Heat
Jacuzzi® infrared saunas provides a variety of options to suit everyone's needs. Our two sauna lines - Sanctuary and Premier - come in various sizes and can accommodate up to five people. Our Build Your Own Sauna heater kits offer the additional flexibility to build a custom sauna or convert your existing sauna. In addition, all saunas include custom options, a lifetime residential warranty, available financing and are easy to assemble.
We may request and collect certain basic information from you on our Web site. For example, when you request more information, a price list or perhaps health information then we may request your name, mailing address, e-mail address & phone number. If you wished to pay for a sauna with a credit card, we would need to know your credit card type, number & expiration date in order to process the request. Unless you choose to provide information to us, we will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, other than general information for Web site performance assessment purposes — such as the number of visitors to the different sections, the Web address from where they linked to our site, the domain name, the date, time and the duration of their visit — to help make our site the best it can be.2) Will any of the collected information be disclosed to others?
Any of the basic information you choose to provide to us and that we collect from you is confidential and protected by us. We do not sell, trade or rent your information to others.3) How is the collected information protected?
We have several internal controls in place to protect the collected information. We consider the information confidential and proprietary and treat it with the same care and confidentiality as we would our own individual personal information. We use one of the largest & most reputable credit card processors in the industry to encrypt and process your credit card information on a HTTPS secure server so that your credit card information is always safe and protected.4) Who can be contacted on privacy?
At Sauna Works our goal is to make your infrared sauna buying experience simple, efficient and easy. Our promise is to ensure your total satisfaction. Shipping damage claims are rare, but they do happen. In the event of shipping damage we will promptly replace or fix the damage to your satisfaction. Should you need to return an item to us, please note our Cancellation and Return Policy below:Visible Loss or Damage
Any external evidence of loss or damage that occurred during transit is considered visible loss or damage and should be noted on the bill of lading and signed by the carrier’s agent (driver).Concealed Loss or Damage
Any damage that occurred during transit that was not visible at the time of delivery is considered concealed loss or damage. Due to rough handling in transit it is possible to damage the contents of a container without damaging the container. If such a situation occurs it is important to contact Sauna Works immediately for instructions on how to handle the claim. If a claim is to be filed it is important to save the container that the damaged merchandise arrived in. You must open all received boxes and inspect products for concealed damage within 7 business days of delivery.Receiving Your Shipment
When receiving your shipment it is important to do the following:
1. Your shipment may consist of a number of individual boxes placed on a single pallet. The pallet will need to be separated to be unloaded. You sauna will be shipped with lift gate service with a scheduled appointment for delivery. The driver will move your sauna off of the truck.
2. Check shipment for any visible damage to containers. If the boxes are dented, crushed, scratched, punctured, or cut it is very important to mark this on the bill of lading. If there is a possibility of damage it may be necessary to open the box and mark the actual damage on the bill of lading. It is important to be specific.
3. Boxes that have been dropped may not show obvious signs of external damage. You may want to open these specific boxes before the driver leaves to ensure that the contents do not have concealed damage. The driver may refuse to allow you the time to open specific boxes – if this is the case, open the boxes as soon as possible, but not later then 7 days after the delivery, to inspect for damage.Refusing a Freight Shipment & Freight Carrier Fees
If the shipment is damaged and unusable, it may be necessary to refuse part or all of the order. Call our shipping department at 1-800-798-1779 before refusing any shipment.
Please note that any additional freight carrier’s fees such as re-delivery are the responsibility of the customer (unless otherwise noted on your order). Liftgate service and delivery notification are standard with all order. If additional services are requested by you and billed to Sauna Works, all such fees shall then be re-billed to your credit card. If the freight carrier is unable to deliver the freight due to problems with contacting you or setting up delivery appointments, storage fees may be assessed by the carrier. In such case all storage fees are the responsibility of the customer and shall be billed to your credit card.
CANCELLATION AND RETURN POLICY
1. If an order is cancelled prior to shipment, payment will be fully refunded. Note that we consider your product to be “shipped” when a Bill of Lading and tracking number have been generated for a freight carrier. After products are considered shipped, cancellations are treated as returns as described below.
2. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from our Customer Service Department. Please call 1-800-798-1779 to obtain an RMA. No returns will be accepted or any credit granted without an RMA. To provide any credit or replacement units we must first have a chance to receive and completely inspect your return.
3. Per our “30 Day Risk-Free Return Policy” returns will be accepted within 30 business days of product receipt. Shipping charges on returns shall be the responsibility of the customer and all returned items must be returned in “new” or “like new” condition, in undamaged original manufacturer’s packaging and with all original product manuals. After the product is received, inspected and verified to be in “like new” condition, a full refund will be provided on the product purchase price minus any original shipping charges and minus a 15% restock charge. For products sold with a “Free Shipping Promotion” the actual freight cost to originally ship the product will be deducted from your refund. We do not charge any other charges or re-stocking fees for returns.
4. If you refuse an item delivered by a commercial shipping company for any reason other than damaged merchandise or a shipping error by us, the item shall be treated as a return and charges described in Section 3 above shall be applied.
5. Most products come with a manufacturer’s warranty which is located in/on their packaging or in their documentation. We do not provide any warranty over and above the manufacturer’s warranty.
6. Customer orders, private label or non-standard sauna models are non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions of Use1. Terms
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Sauna Works, Inc.’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Sauna Works, Inc.’s web site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Sauna Works, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.3. Disclaimer
1. The materials on Sauna Works, Inc.’s web site are provided “as is”. Sauna Works, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Sauna Works, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Sauna Works, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Sauna Works, Inc.’s Internet site, even if Sauna Works, Inc. or a Sauna Works, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Sauna Works, Inc.’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Sauna Works, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Sauna Works, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Sauna Works, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.6. Links
Any claim relating to Sauna Works, Inc.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.