AROMA ONE® AROMATHERAPY DIFFUSER
THE CLEARLIGHT® AROMA ONE® ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSER
Enjoy aromatherapy benefits in your sauna, home, or office with the Clearlight® Aroma One® essential oil diffuser. The Aroma One® Aromatherapy Diffuser uses ultrasonic, high-frequency technology to convert water and essential oil into a fine mist that is dispersed in the air.
The Aroma One® essential oil diffuser can be run from any electrical outlet with the included USB-C cable (power cube not included) or can be run with the optional battery (not included). Plugged into an electrical outlet, the runtime is about 4 hours. When running the Aroma One® on the optional battery, you can expect about 2.5 hours of run time.
Aromatherapy is a holistic healing treatment that uses essential plant oils and natural plant extracts to promote health and well-being. Aromatherapy uses aromatic essential oils medicinally to improve your health, calm or invigorate your mind, and elevate your mood. It enhances both physical and emotional health.
Aromatherapy is both an art and a science. Some essential oil blends are designed to smell good and some are designed for their medicinal effects on your mind and body. Aromatherapy can be a great practice for enhancing your spaces and creating a therapeutic experience. Whether you’re looking for more holistic approaches to wellness, trying to reduce your use of chemicals in the home, or just want your space to feel refreshed and revitalized, using Aromatherapy can make all the difference.
The Aroma One® is an essential oil diffuser designed to be used in your sauna, home or anywhere you like with the optional battery (not included).
About Essential Oils
Essential oils have been used for therapeutic purposes for over 6,000 years. Many cultures used them in cosmetics, perfumes, and drugs. Essential oils were also commonly used for spiritual, therapeutic, hygienic, and ritualistic purposes.
More recently, René-Maurice Gattefossé, a French chemist, discovered the healing properties of lavender oil when he applied it to a burn on his hand caused by an explosion in his laboratory. He then started to analyze the chemical properties of essential oils and how they were used to treat burns, skin infections, gangrene, and wounds in soldiers during World War I. In 1928, Gattefossé founded the science of aromatherapy. By the 1950s, massage therapists, nurses, physiotherapists, doctors, and other health care providers began using aromatherapy to heal people.
Over the last 40 years, Aromatherapy has started to gain popularity in the US. Today, many lotions, candles, and beauty products are sold as “aromatherapy” products. However, many of these products contain synthetic fragrances. These types of products do not have the same properties as essential oils.
Benefits of Aromatherapy
The many benefits of essential oils can include:
- Improve sleep quality
- Manage pain
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Soothe sore joints
- Relieve headaches and migraines
- Alleviate side effects of chemotherapy
- Ease discomforts of labor
- Fight bacteria, virus, or fungus
- Improve digestion
- Boost immunity
- and much more…
Frequently Asked Questions about Aromatherapy
How does the Aroma One® Essential Oil Diffuser work?
The Aroma One® Aromatherapy Diffuser uses ultrasonic, high frequency technology to convert water and essential oil in to a find mist that is dispersed in the air.
How is the Aroma One® Powered?
The Aroma One® can be run plugged into an electrical outlet or with the optional battery (not included).
What is the run time for the Aroma One®
The Aroma One® will run for approximately 4 hours plugged in and about 2.5 hours using the optional battery.
What type of essential oils can I use?
We recommend using any high quality organic essential oils. You can adjust the amount of oil you put in the water reservoir to increase or decrease the scent emitted.
Learn more about using essential oils for sauna aromatherapy.
How much water does the reservoir hold?
The reservoir holds 60ml of water.
Is there lighting on the Aroma One®
Yes, the Aroma One® unit includes a soft cyan-colored mood light to help create a relaxing atmosphere.
Are there any contraindications to using aromatherapy?
Certain oils are not recommended or should be used with caution. Read each oils safety data before use. People with the following conditions should take caution with respect to the below listed oils:
- Epilepsy – people with epilepsy or the risk of seizure should stay away from stimulating essential oils such as: sage, sweet fennel, hyssop, eucalyptus, rosemary. Some oils that are safe: lavender, marjoram.
- High Blood Pressure – avoid oils that will increase circulation and adrenaline: rosemary, peppermint, hyssop, thyme, eucalyptus and sage.
- Low Blood Pressure – avoid oils that are overly sedating clary sage, ylang ylang, and lavender in very high doses.
- Pregnancy – Essential oils can have enormous benefit for pregnant women and as long as they are used according the dosage chart can help women have a more pleasant pregnancy and delivery. Keep dosages down to 1 percent essential oils per dilution as per the dosage chart. Avoid the following essential oils: aniseed, basil, cinnamon, fennel, hyssop, juniper, marjoram, myrrh, nutmeg, oregano, parsley, pennyroyal, rosemary, sage, and tagetes. Oils that are safe during entire pregnancy: bergamot, grapefruit, lemon, lime, mandarin, neroli, palmarosa, petitgrain, rosewood, sandalwood, spearmint, orange, tea tree, vetiver and ylang ylang. Oils that are safe after the first trimester: chamomile roman, eucalyptus radiata, ginger, lavender, jasmine and rose (should not be used until ready to go into labor). Oils that are safe for use in the third trimester or during delivery: cedarwood, clary sage, cypress, peppermint, pine, rosemary and spruce.
- Babies & Children under 5 yrs – Keep dosages down to 1% essential oils per dilution as per the dosage chart. Avoid the following essential oils: aniseed, basil, camphor, cinnamon bark, clove bud, clove leaf, eucalyptus radiata fennel, hyssop, juniper, lemongrass, marjoram, nutmeg, oregano, parsley seed, peppermint (under 12), pennyroyal, sage, savory, tagetes and thyme.
ADD AROMATHERAPY TO YOUR LIFE!
Find out more about the Aroma One® Aromatherapy Diffuser. Give us a call today at 800.798.1779 to speak to a Clealright® wellness specialist.