CLEARLIGHT® SAUNA CRAFTSMANSHIP
Clearlight® saunas are not only made with superior craftsmanship, but they look great too! Made from the finest Canadian Mahogany or North American Basswood, your Clearlight® sauna is furniture quality finished and will enhance the look of any room. For more information about Canadian Mahogany. For more information about North American Basswood (Tilia) on Wikipedia, Click Here.
Every Clearlight Sanctuary™ and Clearlight Premier™ sauna model is hand sanded and the wood panels are color matched. Every sauna meets strict ETL safety certifications to ensure it meets or exceeds all product safety standards.
Clearlight® saunas were designed with your health and well-being as our highest consideration. As a wellness company with over 23 years of experience in the infrared sauna industry we only use non-toxic materials in our saunas. We adhere to the highest manufacturing standards.
There are no finer infrared saunas on the market today and the attention to detail is second to none! Quality second to none… superior customer service – our guarantee!
On the day I found Clearlight Infrared I was both impressed with the looks, warranty, and wealth of information I got in talking with you. I certainly had a lot of questions. By the time I got through talking with you, I knew we would be buying our sauna from you. The workmanship, quality, and most important, the excellent customer service I’ve received have made this purchase a pleasing experience.
MB, New Mexico
Our Clearlight Premier™ and Clearlight Sanctuary™ sauna models are available in grade “A” Clear Canadian Mahogany or North American Basswood. This is not just any wood though, it is Eco Certified wood. At Clearlight Infrared®, our philosophy for healthy living extends beyond the human body. We believe that by keeping our environment healthy there are fewer toxins in the air and water and that means fewer toxins for your body to absorb. We are here to help you stay healthy and, at the same time, ensure a healthy planet. LEARN MORE
ALL CLEARLIGHT INFRARED SAUNA® MODELS ARE SAFETY CERTIFIED!
Standards for the European Union
The CE Mark is a requirement for products sold in Europe. The CE Mark identifies a product as complying with the health and safety requirements spelled out in European legislation and is mandatory for equipment operating in the European Union (EU).
CLEARLIGHT® SAUNA QUALITY FEATURES
- Tounge and Groove Mahogany or Basswood inside and out.
- Water-based, non-toxic glues so there is no out gassing of chemicals.
- Tempered glass.
- Low EMF True Wave™ far infrared and full spectrum (near, mid and far infrared) heaters.
- Low ELF sauna cabins.
- All Clearlight® saunas are ETL certified to ensure they meet or exceed all product safety standards.
- Hight quality Bluetooth/MP3 audio system with Nakamichi stereo speakers.
- “Never Fail” dual keypad controls temperature and timing with a precise digital readout.
- Our True Wave™ infrared heaters are all around you; back wall, side walls, front wall, under the bench, next to your calves and in the floor. Surround yourself in wellness.
- All Clearlight® saunas include chromotherapy lighting.
- Low operating cost. The average sauna session costs about 20 cents.
Clearlight Sauna® models run on 120v or 240v depending on the model and require a 15 amp or 20 amp circuit. Please confirm these electrical requirements with a certified electrician.